Location: Portland, OR
Fast-paced, innovative ticketing company seeking an organized and technically skilled person to provision, track and ship mobile hardware used in the execution of ticketing and cashless operations for hundreds of events and venues across the United States.
Saffire’s Equipment/Asset Manager will serve as the primary resource for management of the hundreds of phones, computers, printers, kiosks and other goods required by our clients for implementation of Saffire’s ticketing and cashless payment systems. You will be a part of a team that supports our clients with the setup and use of devices and ensuring accurate logistical management of all assets owned by Saffire. You will also be responsible for coordinating with our various hardware partners to ensure inventory and device rentals are accurately planned and executed to time with the event dates of our clients. There’s no doubt about it, we are passionate about keeping clients happy and providing unrivaled customer service and support (technical and moral) and are looking for a team member who will be excited to constantly embrace Saffire’s core values.
- Develop processes for tracking requisition, delivery, status and location of all assets owned by Saffire
- Develop processes to efficiently facilitate equipment requests by Saffire clients and coworkers
- Manage and utilize platforms for provisioning and securing iOS, Android and Windows devices owned by Saffire
- Assist with developing documentation, training and support plans for hardware provided to clients
- Manage and oversee third party vendors for purchase, support and maintenance of Saffire owned/rented devices
- Manage the warehousing and shipment of devices to clients for use at their events/venues
- Track and provide indirect support for hardware permanently installed at remote client locations
- Must be able to hold vendors accountable to deliverables and ensure market rate pricing
- Report on lost or damaged devices
- Coordinate with Saffire partners for delivery of rented or purchased equipment, RFID cards and wristbands and other related consumables to Saffire warehouse and directly to clients locations throughout the year
- Work with the Accounting & Finance Department to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and client billing
- Other duties as to be determined as Saffire continues to grow and change the industry
- You love technology and have experience managing and provisioning a variety of technology across multiple platforms
- You are a junkie for great customer service, and love providing it
- You are organized and thrive on building processes that keep everything running smoothly
- You consistently push for efficiency in managing technology, shipping and support of a broad range of devices
- Your communication skills are unparalleled – your ability to clearly and concisely present information both verbally and written is one of your major strengths
- You blow people away with how quickly you learn – you have an ability to understand our software and hardware and apply it to meet our client and team needs
- You know every dark corner of Google and are super tech savvy – you are a “social nerd” like us (We mean that in the best sense!)
- You’re motivated and a self-starter. You impress with your ability to organize tasks and manage priorities
- Casual and energetic work atmosphere with creative, smart, awesome (and we think hilarious) people
- Paid holidays, generous vacation & personal time off with flexible work hours
- Full Medical and Dental Health Benefits
- Matching 401k program
Email us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put Inventory & Asset Control Specialist in the subject line.