Asset Logistics Manager
Location: Portland, OR
Fast-paced, innovative ticketing company seeking an organized and
technically skilled person to manage all hardware used in the execution of ticketing
and cashless operations for hundreds of events and venues across the United
Saffire’s Asset Logistics Manager will serve as the primary resource for procurement and management of the hardware and other goods required by our clients for successful implementation of Saffire’s ticketing and cashless payment systems as well as ensuring our team has the ready-to-work hardware for internal success.
You will be a part of a team that supports our clients and staff with the setup and use of devices and ensuring accurate logistical management of all assets owned by Saffire.
Working full-time on-site in our Oregon office, you will also be responsible for coordinating with our various hardware and software partners to ensure inventory and device utilization is accurately planned and executed to support our clients and staff in a timely and cost-efficient manner.
There’s no doubt about it, we are passionate about keeping clients happy and providing unrivaled customer service and support (technical and moral) and are looking for a team member who will be excited to constantly embrace Saffire’s core values.
- Identify and implement a comprehensive device
management program including inventory control and software & access
management within your first 90 days.
- Continually evaluate and refine processes for tracking
requisition, delivery, status, and location of all assets owned by Saffire.
- Efficiently facilitate equipment requests by Saffire
clients and co-workers.
- Manage and utilize platforms for provisioning and
securing iOS, Android and Windows devices.
- Develop documentation, training and support plans for
hardware provided to clients.
- Manage and oversee relationships with third party
vendors for purchase, support, and maintenance of devices related to
Saffire, whether owned or leased.
- Manage the warehousing and shipment of devices to
clients for use at their events and/or venues.
- Track and provide indirect support for hardware
permanently installed at remote client locations.
- Must be able to hold vendors accountable to
deliverables and ensure market rate pricing.
- Report on lost or damaged devices.
- Coordinate with Saffire partners for delivery of rented
or purchased equipment, RFID cards and wristbands and other related
consumables to Saffire warehouse and directly to client’s locations
throughout the year.
- Work with the Accounting & Finance Department and Client
Operations to ensure accurate and timely financial reporting and client
retains the right to change or assign other duties to this as we continue to grow
and change the industry.
- You love technology and have
experience managing and provisioning a variety of technology across
- Familiar with usage of Hexnode, Salesforce, MS Office, and
- Experience with managing devices in a professional
- Ability to create, maintain, and evolve effective and
- You are a junkie for great customer service, and love
- You are organized and thrive on building processes that
keep everything running smoothly.
- You consistently push for efficiency in managing
technology, shipping, and support of a broad range of devices. You are
proud to know where devices are at all times.
- Your communication skills are unparalleled – your
ability to clearly and concisely present information both verbally and
written is one of your major strengths.
- You blow people away with how quickly you learn – you
have an ability to understand our software and hardware and apply it to
meet our client and team needs.
- You know every dark corner of Google and are super tech
savvy – you are a “social nerd” like us. (We mean that in the best sense!)
- You’re motivated and a self-starter. You impress with
your ability to organize tasks and manage priorities.
- You innately want the end user to be successful and
approach your work with that objective.
- Valid license and reliable vehicle.
- Indoor office/warehouse hybrid environment.
- Possible travel up to 10%.
- Drive to deliver packages to shipping company drop-off points, if needed.
- Frequently moves boxes weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Moving empty pallets as needed.
- Use of pallet jack and hand truck/dolly to move heavy items.
- Frequently moves and packs (or unpacks) equipment weighing up to 30 pounds.
- Constantly positioning self to access equipment on upper and lower shelves as well as utilizing a ladder as necessary for same purpose.
- Ability to communicate information and ideas so others will understand. Able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- May require non-standard work schedule, at times, to accommodate business needs.
- Emergency staff designations as required.
- Casual and energetic work
atmosphere with creative, smart, awesome (and we think hilarious) people.
- Paid holidays, generous vacation & personal time
- Full Medical and Dental Health Benefits.
- Matching 401k program.
Email us with your resume at email@example.com.
Please put Asset Logistics Manager in the subject line.