Position: Marketing DirectorLOCATION: MILWAUKIE, OR
Saffire is one of the fastest growing players in the event ticketing and marketing industry. We are looking for a talented, progressive and creative marketer to build on our established brand story while leading our innovative Marketing Department into the next chapter of our digital story!
To be considered the ideal candidate, you are super tech-savvy, a social media guru, you understand online ticketing and live event marketing and you live for Google Analytics and have an unmatched appetite for measuring ROI. Your considerable experience in developing online lead generation strategies and driving revenue in the ticketing and events industry are key. In fact, you pretty much live online! You’re a total geek for market trends and are constantly looking for ways to capitalize on them. You make data-driven decisions. You research like nobody’s business. You can’t wait to get your hands on Saffire’s brand, but you are also mesmerized by the challenge and opportunity of adding marketing strategy value to over 500 client events and venues across North America!
- Manage Saffire’s advertising ROI, marketing analytics and consistently report to Saffire’s Leadership Team
- Develop, enhance and continuously improve Saffire’s messaging platform with the goal of distinguishing our brand in a highly competitive ticketing market
- Grow and define unique and compelling value propositions and stories aligned with the Saffire’s forward-looking vision
- Act as the primary brand champion within the organization (written & visual) to ensure the company is perceived as uniquely modern in the market. Work with Creative Director to develop internal brand systems and guidelines that continue to scale quickly and ensure consistency of the brand
- Oversee the company’s broad content strategy to ensure that it produces a steady stream of fresh, relevant content with a strong and informed point of view across content, web and social channels. The development of the program should possess strong principles of segmentation, channel understanding and measurement throughout.
- Act as primary lead for internal PR strategies
- Develop vertical-specific customer marketing programs designed to support sales targets, increase external validation points and increase overall customer advocacy in the market
- Manage the Marketing Team, Marketing budget, and partner with Creative Team
- Laser focus on creating opportunities to drive sales/revenue for Saffire and our client partners.
- Curious, proactive, professional, social, outgoing, friendly, and fearless
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task across multiple simultaneous projects, take initiative, meet deadlines, process information quickly
- Calm and focused in the midst of fast-paced projects and timelines
- Love of live events, fan experience
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor's degree, with a preference for a Master's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Ticketing and/or live events branding/sales/marketing experience a plus
- Ability to create thoughtful differentiated messaging, cultivate emotional connections and design sophisticated content strategies geared toward winning the hearts and minds of partners
- Demonstrated track record of driving change and successful communications projects, with well-defined results that connect directly to business objectives
- Ability to move between high-level strategic thinking and detailed execution, managing priorities and staying organized throughout
- Very strong writing and editing skills
- Ability to stay level-headed in a dynamic environment with ever-changing priorities
- High level of creativity—innovative, strategic thinker with a clear understanding of branding, marketing, and business strategies
- MS Office proficiency –Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Google Suite proficiency – Docs, Slides, Sheets, etc
- Google Analytics proficiency
- Salesforce experience
- Willingness and ability to travel
Benefits of Working for Saffire
- Opportunity for a meaningful career in an environment where collaboration is paramount and individual efforts shine.
- This position is located in Milwaukie, Oregon, with a competitive, comprehensive salary (depending on experience) and a benefits package including medical, dental, employer-contributed 401(k), and professional development funds
- Generous vacation time
- Casual and energetic office atmosphere surrounded by smart, awesome (and we think hilarious) people
- Flexible hours, ability to work in the office and from home
How to Apply
If you are the rock star we're looking for, simply email us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put "Marketing Director" in the subject line.
Let's do this.