Hours: Thursday-Monday Work Week (Events Schedule)
Fast-paced, innovative software developer is seeking an organized and energetic person to support our clients throughout the year for their ticketed events.
Saffire empowers events, venues and destinations with a beautiful, interactive website and fully integrated ticketing system they can easily manage themselves. We now serve over 500 clients (and counting)!
Want to join an energetic team where we collaborate to create new, big ideas for our own proven software and ticketing platform? This is a great opportunity for personal development as well as to be part of the tech and live events scenes.
Our Ticketing Support Specialist will work as part of a team that creates relationships with our clients, training them on SaffireTix, and then supporting them through the year to promote and successfully execute the sale and redemption of their tickets. The Ticketing Support Specialist’s tasks will include creating products within the Saffire platform, manage reserved seating maps, ordering and delivery of event tickets and provide ongoing technical support via phone and email, as well as training on the SaffireTix system. They will also assist in updating knowledgebase articles as new features are introduced and assist in communicating important updates to our clients.
- Knowledgeable about the ticketing industry and live events
- Provide outstanding customer support, thinking outside the box to help provide creative solutions on the fly
- Flexibility to work a live event schedule including evenings and weekends
- Onboard new ticketing clients, assisting with launching their ticket sales online
- Support and train our clients as they create products to sell and scan their tickets online and at the box office
- Help clients understand technical aspects of the process including merchant setup, securing strong internet or network, reporting
- Audit client websites and prepare content for email and social media as event tickets prepare to go on sale
- Manage project timeline to ensure the project stays on track
- Secure testimonials from clients after their events
- Other duties as assigned and invented
- Friendly, outgoing personality who likes being on the phone and truly cares about our clients’ success
- Unparalleled communication skills – ability to clearly present information both verbally and written
- Incredibly quick learner – ability to understand our software and apply it to meet our clients’ needs
- Very technically savvy - A “social nerd” (we mean that in the best sense!)
- Propensity to use the internet to “figure stuff out” quickly and on the fly
- Minimum 2 years of experience in event management, customer service, ticketing, or related field
- Motivated, self-starter personality – ability to organize tasks and manage priorities
- Casual and energetic atmosphere with smart, awesome (and we think hilarious) people
- Flexibility to move and grow within the position and the company as openings arise
- Paid holidays and generous vacation & personal time off (including the week between Christmas and New Year’s) and early Summer Friday leave times
- Medical and Dental Health Benefits
- Matching 401K Program
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, simply email us with your resume. Please put Ticketing Support Specialist in the subject line.