- Prospect, identify and pursue revenue opportunities within your vertical.
- Negotiate deals, close sales and grow client revenues through utilization of the Saffire product line.
- Work closely in conjunction with Saffire coaches/support personnel to ensure continued client satisfaction and results.
Desired Skill Set
- Minimum three years sales experience, preferably in an entertainment related field.Ticketing industry experience a plus.
- Existing network of contacts within the respective vertical.
- Strong communication, presentation and professionalism skills a must.
- Knowledge of contracts, interpretation and execution.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to travel
- Experience/aptitude in Word/Excel/PowerPoint and CRM software implementation.
If you are the rock star we're looking for, simply email us your resume. Please put "Director of Partnerships - Music
" in the subject line. Let's do this.