Location: Milwaukie, OR
Fast-paced, innovative ticketing company seeking an organized and technically-skilled person to participate in all aspects of accounting and bookkeeping.
Saffire’s Accounting Assistant will serve as the primary resource for day-to-day accounting needs of our growing company. You will support internal and external stakeholders with your impressive accounting and customer service skills. You will quickly become a favorite among staff (as you are the one processing payroll.) There’s no doubt about it, we are passionate about keeping our stakeholders happy and providing unrivaled customer service and support (technical and moral) and are looking for a team member who will be excited to constantly embrace Saffire’s core values.
Full-Time, Milwaukie, OR [Potential for Hybrid.]
- Manage accounts receivable and payable.
- Manage daily banking transactions.
- Manage and process payroll and related transactions.
- Work with staff to ensure timely recognition and payment of expenses.
- Work with Director of Finance and members of Saffire’s Leadership Team to support timely receipt and recognition of revenue.
- Process timely billing reports for Clients.
- Respond to client inquiries and other related communications, demonstrating Saffire’s commitment to service.
- Reconcile ledger accounts including bank balances, fixed assets and others.
- Support Director of Finance in management reporting through accurate and timely transaction entry and reconcilement.
- Assist in new employee onboarding related to documentation and payroll setup.
- Provide a high level of customer service to internal and external stakeholders through actions and communications.
- You love technology and have experience managing and provisioning a variety of technology across multiple platforms
- You are a junkie for great customer service, and love providing it
- You are organized and thrive on building processes that keep everything running smoothly
- You consistently push for efficiency in managing technology, shipping and support of a broad range of devices
- Your communication skills are unparalleled – your ability to clearly and concisely present information both verbally and written is one of your major strengths
- You blow people away with how quickly you learn – you have an ability to understand our software and hardware and apply it to meet our client and team needs
- You know every dark corner of Google and are super tech savvy – you are a “social nerd” like us (We mean that in the best sense!)
- You’re motivated and a self-starter. You impress with your ability to organize tasks and manage priorities
- Develop and maintain positive relations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Other duties as to be determined as Saffire continues to grow and change the industry.
- Casual and energetic work atmosphere with creative, smart, awesome (and we think hilarious) people
- Paid holidays, generous vacation & personal time off with flexible work hours
- Full Medical and Dental Health Benefits
- Matching 401k program
- This position could be hybrid for the right candidate.
Email us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please put Accounting Assistant in the subject line, and specify the salary desired.