Location: Milwaukie, OR
Saffire is a fast-paced, innovative ticketing company seeking a talented visual designer to work with our award-winning creative team to concept, design and produce great client website layouts and more!
If you’ve gone to art school and love art, graphic design, logo design, layout, typography, color theory, print, web layout, graphic UI design, and making the world a more beautiful place, this is the perfect fit for you!
A designer at Saffire is a chameleon. You can flip a switch and design any style for any audience. You might layout a sleek new document template for our sales team, then move on to crank out a website layout for a giant stadium. You might find yourself concepting and designing a Ferris Wheel-inspired logo and website for a small county fair, and then finish your day strong by designing a professional direct-mail marketing postcard or brochure promoting Saffire’s iconic brand.
Most importantly, you are an artist and we’re inviting you to join our nimble team and immediately contribute to website designs for some of the nation’s largest fairs, festivals, events, venues and tourism organizations, all while padding your portfolio with a massive amount of diverse digital and print design experience.
As a Leading Candidate, You Love:
- Digital art, graphic design, branding, typography, page layout, web design
- Balance, continuity & emphasis – the three pillars of all good visual art!
- Color, drawing, painting, illustration, photography
Full-Time, Milwaukie, OR [Potential for Hybrid.]
- Contribute to the creative team by managing the design of client websites, logos and supporting social media graphics to help clients promote their brand and sell tickets
- Layout and design B2B brochures, case studies, testimonial sheets, tradeshow booth sales materials for Saffire’s Marketing team
- Support growing client base with design changes on demand along with redesigns of existing client websites
- Design digital graphics for social media ads and email marketing campaigns
- Other duties as to be determined by Saffire as we continue to grow and change the industry
- You love technology and have experience managing and provisioning a variety of technology across multiple platforms
- A four-year degree in visual arts, preferably Graphic Design
- A killer portfolio showcasing your artistic talent – including digital, web and print
- Ability to draw, illustrate, take a great photograph
- 1-2 Years of professional design experience is preferred
- Adobe Creative Cloud Skills – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Dreamweaver (Our team is primarily PC-based) MailChimp or comparable WYWIWYG email marketing tools
- MS Office chops – You can slay MS Word layouts and Powerpoint slide templates, with an eye for font and style consistency
- Excellent communication skills, creative problem solving and a desire to learn and be mentored
- Casual and energetic work atmosphere with creative, smart, awesome (and we think hilarious) people
- Paid holidays, generous vacation & personal time off with flexible work hours
- Full Medical and Dental Health Benefits
- Matching 401k program
- This position could be hybrid for the right candidate.
If you are the rock star we're looking for, simply email us with your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Please put "Designer
" in the subject line.
Let's do this.