If you know much about the team here at a Saffire, it will come as no surprise to you that we love a delicious cocktail! In fact, you’ve probably heard about the Cotton Candy Cocktails we serve at various conventions and events.
But when we were getting ready for TFEA in San Antonio, we knew we wanted to serve something new and different.
Summertime in Texas is just begging for a refreshing cocktail, and we needed to deliver. We adapted a recipe from one of our favorite blogs that combined two of our favorite things: lemonade and tequila. So please enjoy your very own Pink Lemonade Margarita.
Pink Lemonade Margarita
- 1 can of Minute Maid frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed (12 ounces)
- 3 cans of cold water
- 1 can of silver tequila
- ½ can of 03 Premium Orange Liqueur
- Salt or sugar for the rim
- 1 lemon sliced for garnish
Note: For all of the our measurements above, we used the empty pink lemonade can.
- Pour the thawed can of pink lemonade concentrate into the pitcher, then fill the can up with cold water 3 times adding it to your pitcher.
- Fill the can almost to the top with the silver tequila of your choice (This will be a strong drink, so feel free to use a little less!)
- Fill the can not quite halfway full with the orange liquor. We used a clear liquor so we could maintain the nice pink color of the lemonade.
- Now, add ice and stir to mix. Chill the mixture until you’re ready to serve!
- Garnish each drink with margarita salt and a lemon slice. And of course, we recommend a cute straw!