Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube, Instagram: the list goes on and on and it seems like a new social media outlet is popping up every day! But let’s be clear: social media and social networking are not the same thing. Social media is an outlet for you to reach customers, but the network you create through interaction is your social network, and that needs to be your focus.
- What is the difference between social networking and social media?
- How to incorporate new media into a traditional marketing mix
- Creating an effective hashtag and other tricks for using Twitter
- Making the most of the new Facebook Timeline
- Cutting through the clutter to find the right social media for your event
Register now to join Cassie Roberts, Manager of Sales and Partnership, and Rebekah Hardage, Marketing Manager, as they help you decipher the social networking puzzle and what it can do for the success of your event.
Title: Social Networking
Date: Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Time: 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM CST
After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer