This is a recipe courtesy of Jessica’s Great Aunt Mary Jane Wilson!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 stick margarine (melted)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
-Mix all ingredients directly in a 13×9 dish. Spread mixture on bottom and press into a crust that covers the whole bottom.
-Bake 20 minutes at 350 degrees
-Let crust cool for 30 minutes.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 8oz. package cream cheese
- ½ of a large carton of Cool Whip (not the littlest but also not the HUGE tub)
-Spread this mixture on the cooled crust.
Whip until thick:
- 1 small package INSTANT chocolate pudding*
- 1 small package INSTANT vanilla pudding*
- 3 cups milk (or a little more if too thick)
-Spread over cream cheese mixture.
-Top with the rest of the Cool Whip.
-Grate a Hershey bar over the top.
-Chill overnight (can be frozen).
* You can use any flavors of pudding, including 2 chocolate, butterscotch, lemon or pistachio.