We are excited to bring you Saffire 2.1! You will find that this release makes your site even easier for you to use, as well as provides an enriched viewing experience for your customers. Read about the awesome new features listed below!
- Your interactive event schedule will now have a completely new look to enrich your customers’ browsing experience. It will contain the same great functionality before, but now:
- The schedule will be divided by events per day.
- The schedule can be filtered to easily display color-coordinated categories that display in the grid.
- The hover and quick view features now include even more “quick view” information.
If you missed our interactive event schedule webinar, we strongly recommend you watch the video linked here to learn more about the new interactive event schedule format.
Watch this video to learn more!
- With Saffire version 2.1, your homepage will now be rendered without Adobe Flash. Your page will be displayed in a newer format called jquery! Now your homepage can now be viewed the same on devices regardless of whether they support Flash, including iPads! Due to the complexity of this change, we will be scheduling clients on a more individual basis to actually make the conversion. Keep an eye out for important communication from us regarding this shift!
- Our ShoWorks integration is now even tighter! After saving your final results, simply click the “Publish on Saffire” button within ShoWorks, select the event for which you want to display the results, and they will immediately show on your Saffire site.
Watch this video to learn more!
We are super excited for this year’s IAFE Convention and Tradeshow in Las Vegas in less than a week!
Here’s a guide of all the opportunities to have fun with the Saffire Team while you’re there!
- Bid on one of our fun packages at the Wine & Dine event on Sunday to win dinner with our team or personal breakfast delivery in Vegas.
- Visit the Saffire tradeshow booth (#1122) to see the latest Saffire features, grab some swag and enter to win a flatscreen TV!
- Check out the Fairs Everywhere booth (#1120) to add your event details to our FREE fair promotion website, created in partnership with IAFE.
- Join us in the Product Showcase Demo Room on Tuesday, November 27, from 3:00-4:00pm, where we will present Increasing Bucks & Butts: Growing Revenue & Attendance with Saffire!
- And after a long day of sessions, swing by our Paris Hotel suite to grab a cold one and be a star at our Hollywood Happy Hour, Tuesday, November 27, from 5:30-7:00pm, where you can enjoy some snacks and our very own Paparazzi Punch! Stop by our booth for the suite #.
This is going to be one tradeshow you won’t want to miss!
Faster than you can say chicken pot pie, we are excited to announce the newest member of our Saffire community…Sikeston Jaycee Bootheel Rodeo!
From Sikeston, MO comes another heel taping rodeo to enhance their online presence and provide a better user experience.
So folks, what are y’all waiting for? Give a big round of applause to Sikeston Rodeo!
Put your hands together as we welcome another spectacular rodeo to the Saffire community…Redding Rodeo!
All the way from Redding, CA, this rodeo association will soon experience an enjoyable website where their customers can browse their photo gallery or check out upcoming concert events happening within the rodeo!
We are excited to help boost Redding Rodeo’s online presence, and take their online experience to a whole new level!
They come from near and far, and this time from Lynden, Washington! Please join us in welcoming our newest client to the Saffire community, Northwest Washington Fair!
We are so excited to work with this exceptional event and we can’t wait to help bring new light to this fair’s online presence in time for their upcoming events in the Spring of 2013!